Skip to content
Locked

Message from an administrator. Really?

What the fish is this?

12 posts

Message from an administrator. Really?

Posted Apr 1, 2016 1:59 pm


So, how much of this is true? I'm one of the most careful hackers of this game. Do you think this guy is just bluffing? It's the 1st of April alright.

Just let me sleep.

RE: Message from an administrator. Really?

Posted Apr 1, 2016 3:07 pm

im sceptic. just look at the typing. secondly: an admin would send a more formal message ( i think)
btw he\she may be an moderator not admin. :)

RE: Message from an administrator. Really?

Posted Apr 1, 2016 5:37 pm
kriso03 Posted on: 04/01/2016 11:07am

im sceptic. just look at the typing. secondly: an admin would send a more formal message ( i think)
btw he\she may be an moderator not admin. :)


Mordecai897 Posted on: 04/01/2016 12:18pm

I'm pretty sure an Administartor would have better grammar and spelling than that...



Yeah. I thought so.

Zenwaichi Posted on: 04/01/2016 12:10pm

100% leggit. Sory must go send munies to nigerian prinses


Haha laugh

Just let me sleep.

RE: Message from an administrator. Really?

Posted Apr 1, 2016 5:44 pm

it seems like a scammer wanting you to reveal your 1337 hax 

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Message from an administrator. Really?

Posted Apr 1, 2016 6:11 pm
kolonelkadat Posted on: 04/01/2016 1:44pm

it seems like a scammer wanting you to reveal your 1337 hax 



Yeah. There's a guy who has been "tailing" me and I've simply been avoiding him. It's funny how people who think they are clever tend to take everyone else for a fool.

Just let me sleep.

RE: Message from an administrator. Really?

Posted Apr 1, 2016 11:53 pm

seems to me that game administration would either respond to you through a support ticket or through private official forum message.
and yes that grammar are amazing! 

RE: Message from an administrator. Really?

Posted Apr 2, 2016 8:41 am
rishabh_kr432 Posted on: 04/01/2016 6:03pm

haha surely a bluff.  he must be someone who knows u usehack but you don't want to tell them. So trying to get it out of you



Yeah. I think I now know who that is.

kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 04/01/2016 7:53pm

seems to me that game administration would either respond to you through a support ticket or through private official forum message.
and yes that grammar are amazing! 


Yeah, I laughed for almost an hour after reading that message.

Just let me sleep.

This topic is locked.