Can't access konghack
So I've tried getting konghack x32, didn't work. didn't work with the 64 either. I was able to access it the first time, but I accidentally deleted it. I don't know why I can't access it. I'm running on windows 8.
Can't download konghack
12 posts
So I've tried getting konghack x32, didn't work. didn't work with the 64 either. I was able to access it the first time, but I accidentally deleted it. I don't know why I can't access it. I'm running on windows 8.
i dont know what you mean you "cant access it"
the download link is on this site. download it. install it. run it.
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
samael is on his mom's laptop and has antivirus problems
samael is on his mom's laptop and has antivirus problems
Lol
i dont know what you mean you "cant access it"
the download link is on this site. download it. install it. run it.
Same problem as last time. I tried both version and got the same message. The details are below.
"Application cannot be started. Contact the application vendor."
PLATFORM VERSION INFO
Windows : 6.2.9200.0 (Win32NT)
Common Language Runtime : 4.0.30319.34209
System.Deployment.dll : 4.0.30319.34274 built by: FX452RTMGDR
clr.dll : 4.0.30319.34209 built by: FX452RTMGDR
dfdll.dll : 4.0.30319.34274 built by: FX452RTMGDR
dfshim.dll : 6.3.9600.16384 (winblue_rtm.130821-1623)
SOURCES
Deployment url : file:///C:/Users/Big%20Bad%20Dawg/Downloads/KongHackTrainer%20(1).application
Deployment Provider url : http://trainer.konghack.com/x64/KongHackTrainer.application
Server : Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu)
Application url : http://trainer.konghack.com/x64/Application%20Files/KongHackTrainer_0_1_0_71/KongHackTrainer.exe.manifest
Server : Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu)
IDENTITIES
Deployment Identity : KongHackTrainer.application, Version=0.1.0.71, Culture=en-US, PublicKeyToken=0000000000000000, processorArchitecture=amd64
Application Identity : KongHackTrainer.exe, Version=0.1.0.71, Culture=en-US, PublicKeyToken=0000000000000000, processorArchitecture=amd64, type=win32
APPLICATION SUMMARY
* Installable application.
ERROR SUMMARY
Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
* Activation of C:\Users\Big Bad Dawg\Downloads\KongHackTrainer (1).application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
+ Value does not fall within the expected range.
COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
No transaction error was detected.
WARNINGS
* The manifest for this application does not have a signature. Signature validation will be ignored.
* The manifest for this application does not have a signature. Signature validation will be ignored.
* The manifest for this application does not have a signature. Signature validation will be ignored.
OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
* [4/15/2016 8:17:27 PM] : Activation of C:\Users\Big Bad Dawg\Downloads\KongHackTrainer (1).application has started.
* [4/15/2016 8:17:28 PM] : Processing of deployment manifest has successfully completed.
* [4/15/2016 8:17:28 PM] : Installation of the application has started.
* [4/15/2016 8:17:28 PM] : Processing of application manifest has successfully completed.
* [4/15/2016 8:17:28 PM] : Found compatible runtime version 4.0.30319.
* [4/15/2016 8:17:28 PM] : Request of trust and detection of platform is complete.
ERROR DETAILS
Following errors were detected during this operation.
* [4/15/2016 8:17:29 PM] System.ArgumentException
- Value does not fall within the expected range.
- Source: System.Deployment
- Stack trace:
at System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.IStore.LockApplicationPath(UInt32 Flags, IDefinitionAppId ApId, IntPtr& Cookie)
at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentStore.LockApplicationPath(DefinitionAppId definitionAppId)
at System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionStore.LockApplicationPath(DefinitionAppId definitionAppId)
at System.Deployment.Application.FileDownloader.PatchFiles(SubscriptionState subState)
at System.Deployment.Application.FileDownloader.Download(SubscriptionState subState)
at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDependencies(SubscriptionState subState, AssemblyManifest deployManifest, AssemblyManifest appManifest, Uri sourceUriBase, String targetDirectory, String group, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.DownloadApplication(SubscriptionState subState, ActivationDescription actDesc, Int64 transactionId, TempDirectory& downloadTemp)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.InstallApplication(SubscriptionState& subState, ActivationDescription actDesc)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)
COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
No transaction information is available.
for like 3 hours i keep getting the same thing as him:
http://prntscr.com/astayx
unable to replicate
please try the following solution
You may need to delete the current installation folder to get it working again
%LocalAppData%\Apps or %userprofile%\Local Settings\Apps
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
cant find it anywhere...if i try to see locationin properties it says \desktop
i think il try to re-install it
If you try to uninstall it in Control Panel, there is an option to restore it to its previous state. Using it fixed this problem for me more than once before.
that happened to me too, cant access konghack, say "connection droped"
I deleted everything and reinstalled, it worked then
since he hasnt come back complaining after he said hed reinstall, im going to assume that fixed his problem and mark this as resolved
|
|