Skip to content
[Help]

Can't connect to the server

Can't connect to the server

4 posts

Can't connect to the server

Posted Apr 15, 2016 1:33 pm

Trainer Version: Today
Operating System: Win 10 x64
Issue:
I have been using this for a month without issues, but today it started to disobey me. Trying to login, but it gives me an error: 

Login error:: cannot connect to the remote server.

What i have tried, reinstall and deleting the 2.0 folder

RE: Can't connect to the server

Posted Apr 15, 2016 2:34 pm

that sounds like its a firewall error. make sure your firewall allows the trainer access to the interwebs otherwise it wont be able to scrobble the cheat codes.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Can't connect to the server

Posted Apr 15, 2016 5:47 pm

True someone activated to pro version of AVG and that had a different firewall..... 
Thank you for the help

RE: Can't connect to the server

Posted Apr 22, 2016 2:44 am

Sorry to beat a dead horse but how do I change the firewall setting to allow just it?
Edit: Nvm I found out (Norton)