Skip to content
[Help]

Bloons Monkey City

Hack injection failure

This discussion is linked to Bloons Monkey City. View game

5 posts

Bloons Monkey City

Posted Apr 20, 2016 1:50 am

I am using the Win10 Ver. of Bloons Monkey City because I perfer playing games out of browser than in browswer. I went to had to manual search for the hacks and I saw the list. (I noticed when I manually selected my process it was not in bold letters like the others, not sure what that means anyways.) I went to inject the hacks and I'd figure they'd work. I selected a few of them just to see they ALL had failed. I'm not sure what the reason is for this; My only guess is that because I am not playing in-browser the game is not recognized? I was wondering if you could fix this & make the hacks work for the out-of-browser version as well?
 

RE: Bloons Monkey City

Posted Apr 20, 2016 1:58 am

Could use more info, like a link to the downloadable standalone. Though mostly likely you just need to target the right process but I wouldn't discard the option that you downloaded the UWP app(making the game a port for which the aobs no longer work). 

RE: Bloons Monkey City

Posted Apr 20, 2016 2:29 am

I ownloaded the  version from the windows store. If there is a different downloadable version that I don't know about, that's awesome I just need to find it but I suppose its not just the windows 10 version.. Its just download from the windows store.

BTW What is a UWP version?

RE: Bloons Monkey City

Posted Apr 20, 2016 1:12 pm

the hacks are for the web version of the game, the windows store one is the mobile version of the game.

Funny trivia: what in this situation is called a mobile port is called in other cases a web port since it is a html5 port. 

If right clicking doesn't produce the context menu with flash settings most likely the hacks wont work for it. In general

RE: Bloons Monkey City

Posted Apr 20, 2016 2:53 pm

I believe that your last phrase clarified everything for me in terms of where the hacks are applicable and i have to thank you for this, since it saved me time.