Premium Guns
Anybody knows how to get them? Haven't found the thread here, so started this one.
How to get the prems.
14 posts
Anybody knows how to get them? Haven't found the thread here, so started this one.
i am also waiting for this hack :D
i know kong will do it soon :D
Nope. They won't release that because NK would piss off and patch it immediately.
Buy it with NK coins and Kreds!
Make Ninjakiwi Rich Again! So they might stop making shitty games!







~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~
Yep Styrus, pretty much answers the question.
I don't think there is going to be a hack for the things we have to buy with money.
Example:Ninjakiwi coins
can i get premium item by opening boxes?
Pretty sure you can hack the loot function so it drops only premium weapons kinda like with the championship weapons. TBH though, this game is not worth your time...







~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~
Seemed like it was worth my time. I'm kinda enjoying what I have though.
Because.....I'm random
nope - gotta buy it.
I dont think the dev will accept hack that will actually cut their income, I mean, you are able to get common and red and black in game already, and they are quite enough for now, prenium weapon is not nessecery at all, it's for those who got extra money. The dev is actually being good to us free player, but they do need to eat as well.
If you want premium gun hacks, you're going to have to find the AoBs yourself. The way I've done it also works well for getting champ weapons. I don't really want to give any specific hints because hacking premiums is tantamount to theft.
can i get premium item by opening boxes?
impossible, that is the way they make money.
wish they would make one