Skip to content
Locked [Information]

Redemption Email

9 posts

RE: Redemption Email

Posted Apr 24, 2016 3:07 am

Thanks for telling us, I was very confused.

Has anyone kept track of all the different websites Kongregate Hack has gone through. (5 at least right?)

RE: Redemption Email

Posted Apr 24, 2016 6:11 am

maybe it was a good thing? the email i got seemed to be slightly broken. hopefully its sending the non-broken version to people...

straight from my gmail, to you!
----------------------------------------------------
To redeem your account without the quiz, ##URL##
If that doesn't work because you have a weird email client, the full URL is at the end of the email.
This redemption link expires: ##EXPIRE##

~Kong Hack Staff

##URL_RAW##

RE: Redemption Email

Posted Apr 24, 2016 10:52 am

So I just realised I was sent an redemepation email from my old account and I forgot I had made one. Is there anyway I can delete it?

RE: Redemption Email

Posted Apr 26, 2016 11:13 pm

That explains everything, in mine it didn't even have a key or anything, it had #error# and things of that nature in it, so hopefully that was sorted for those who needed it, really screwed me up a bit, I was like, but no, I may not visit too often but I know I have lots of credits cause when I do come I tend to sit in chat for a good long time lol.

RE: Redemption Email

Posted May 18, 2016 11:40 pm

Are the Emails being kept up and still being sent out? I sort of feel like if they aren't, i'll probably get distracted and lose this account. I mean, I do sort of like it here. It's a lot more laxed than most online communities (Cough Garrys Mod Communities).

This topic is locked.