Ip Bans
Sometimes when I logon to a public wifi, I'll get Ip banned.
The first few days, the website works fine. After a while, I'll start to get Ip banned for Soft bounce but when I go on the website at home, everything is fine
Ip Banned but not account
6 posts
Sometimes when I logon to a public wifi, I'll get Ip banned.
The first few days, the website works fine. After a while, I'll start to get Ip banned for Soft bounce but when I go on the website at home, everything is fine
I can't do shit without more info. Either an IP or the ban id when you hit the banned page please.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
I usually get redirected to meatspin if I try to login with a proxy this might be your issue.
Most public proxies / vpns are banned thanks to the huge amount of people trying to get around bans and trying to login to banned accounts. It just adds the ips! :Pb
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
True, if they're already banned why try to login to the same account with a different IP? Literally common sense.
Ok, it works again now....