Skip to content
[Request]

Injustice Gods Among US

Can anyone give review over injustice gods among us ?

6 posts

Injustice Gods Among US

Posted May 2, 2016 2:20 pm

I want to download Injustice GODS Among US Game?
Has anyone played it ?
How's the game ?

RE: Injustice Gods Among US

Posted May 11, 2016 9:52 am

All in all a good game.

Just like Pokemon, but only one character at a time.

Also you upgrade the Hero's powers using Gold.

Mostly Pay to win but you can download Modded APKS for mobile phone or Modded Saves for JailBroken Iphones and Ipads. Just Google them.

Basically, there is no end to the game as far as I know and the end game that you can do is to just collect all the Hero in the DC universe.

RE: Injustice Gods Among US

Posted May 30, 2016 1:59 pm

Are we talking about the fighting game on pc and consoles or free game on mobile?

RE: Injustice Gods Among US

Posted Jun 5, 2016 6:21 pm

The console version is basically a super hero themed Mortal Kombat. I'm terrible with fighting games but I still had fun with it on PS4.

RE: Injustice Gods Among US

Posted Jul 10, 2016 3:52 am

Yeah, God Among Us is pretty good. But you shouldn't play the multiplayer if you aren't good at combos though, but hey, it's great with friends