Skip to content
Locked [Suggestion]

a bit user friendly)

4 posts

a bit user friendly)

Posted May 7, 2016 9:17 pm

after start trainer, focus input on login, and make login button act on 'enter' key on keyboard)

sry for English, not my first language

and maybe smaller font on cheats?

RE: a bit user friendly)

Posted May 7, 2016 11:35 pm

I agree with all of this, as far as I understand it.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: a bit user friendly)

Posted May 9, 2016 11:35 pm
d01 Posted on: 05/07/2016 5:17pm

after start trainer, focus input on login, and make login button act on 'enter' key on keyboard)


just use option "automatically login" 


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

This topic is locked.