Skip to content
[Help]

Khut connection issue

Khut cant connect

3 posts

Khut connection issue

Posted May 19, 2016 10:11 pm

Trailer version: 1.05 SO: Android 5.0+ Browser: internal / N/A Game: SAS4: zombie assault Issue: i cabe conhecer to use Tu e hacks available in list. Some of then return as broken pipe nas others cant conhecer ti Server. My decide is alredy rooted nas khut still Song work

RE: Khut connection issue

Posted May 20, 2016 12:27 am

the sas 4 cheats are for the browser version of the game. they will not work on android.

I will still look into the connection issue though.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Khut connection issue

Posted May 20, 2016 10:33 am

what fuck i posted before?!?!?! damm corrector LOL