DOTA2
Posted May 21, 2016 1:27 am
I've seen so many people hacked the game.. but can't seem to find where the get it..
SCRIPTS
MAPHACKS
^^
Please!!
Anything please..
7 posts
I've seen so many people hacked the game.. but can't seem to find where the get it..
SCRIPTS
MAPHACKS
^^
Please!!
Then you haven't seen so many people get VACed as well
most of them use script now instead of hacks
I dont like Dota and i dont dislike it either.
It is a good developed game and is very popular. :D
But as they say...
"League of legend is the Daughter of Dota" ~
the problem with hacking multiplayer games is that everyone sees you with hacks so you will be banned after a few games
havent seen anyone hacked dota2 before, cant wait to see if one will.
Just don't use your main steam account if you're going to cheat/hack because VAC is fast and unforgiving.