Skip to content
[Request]

CS:GO

Wallhacks please

9 posts

CS:GO

Posted May 21, 2016 1:31 am

Can't find where they get the hack.. please share.. :(

RE: CS:GO

Posted Jul 10, 2016 3:52 am

Have anyone ever gotten banned for using these hacks?

RE: CS:GO

Posted Aug 16, 2016 6:35 pm

lol VACation incoming

RE: CS:GO

Posted Sep 30, 2016 2:56 pm

These saturated hacks are often get you VAC asap and since cs:go aint a free to play game, i dont think its even worth trying.

"If the world hasn't ended already, I'll pitch in to keep it spinning a little longer."

RE: CS:GO

Posted Sep 30, 2016 11:28 pm

Wait, the Trainer works for Steam? Since when?

RE: CS:GO

Posted May 19, 2018 7:10 am
Virlian Posted on: 07/09/2016 11:52pm

Have anyone ever gotten banned for using these hacks?


Public csgo cheats will very likely get you banned within 10 minutes of using them, I dont recomend downloading free csgo cheats if you want some undetected cheats either buy some or go learn how to code c++ and code your own.

If you wana get started here are some helpfull links:
http://www.learncpp.com/cpp-tutorial/01-introduction-to-these-tutorials/
https://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/programming-for-beginners/222494-started.html
https://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/counterstrike-global-offensive/183526-cs-cheat-101-a.html

Former counter strike semi pro player.

Some of the quotes ive gathered over the years:
"You dont trash talk gold novas."
"Get a wired mouse, HAVE YOU EVEN HEARD OF THE BRAND RAZER?"
"My dick is big and my ass is wider thats cuz Jesus Christ is Dan Schneider."

"Suck eggs and die you nazi scum."
"I wont lose my virginity because i never lose."
"Do straight people become gay on opposite day?"

RE: CS:GO

Posted Jun 28, 2018 12:26 pm

I cant use them, ull get banned as we says and would be a waste of steam money...

Rami9118 Posted on: 05/19/2018 3:10am
Virlian Posted on: 07/09/2016 11:52pm

Have anyone ever gotten banned for using these hacks?


Public csgo cheats will very likely get you banned within 10 minutes of using them, I dont recomend downloading free csgo cheats if you want some undetected cheats either buy some or go learn how to code c++ and code your own.

If you wana get started here are some helpfull links:
http://www.learncpp.com/cpp-tutorial/01-introduction-to-these-tutorials/
https://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/programming-for-beginners/222494-started.html
https://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/counterstrike-global-offensive/183526-cs-cheat-101-a.html


 

Yeah, I'm Kw1n bitch...