Skip to content
Locked [Information]

New Submission Rules

5 posts

New Submission Rules

Posted May 22, 2016 2:16 pm

To combat the huge amount of garbage lately, we've institured a 5+ posts and 7+days registration requirement to submit ANYTHING to the game database. Hakcs, sol files, reviews, etc. all fall under the same guidelines.

You must have at least 5 posts and have been a member for at least 7 days before you can submit anything.


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: New Submission Rules

Posted May 22, 2016 7:24 pm

Awesome job on the new submission Tim. There's tons of people submitting garbage as hacks and this new hack submission will minimize it greatly :)

RE: New Submission Rules

Posted Jul 3, 2017 7:25 pm

I understand that there apparently was a need for this, but it's a bit of a shame though that you must have 5 posts even if you already had previously submitted working items. Guess I'll find some places to put a few not too useless posts so I can upload the item I was trying to submit. ^^

RE: New Submission Rules

Posted Jul 25, 2017 6:00 am

I don't really undestand some complicated stuff XD
But i agree with this rules ^^

This topic is locked.