Nantonium Box Hack Buggy
Hey i tried using the Nantonium Box Hack but now it is processing forever if i try to buy a box.
Anybody an idea how to fix this?
EastLizard
Nantonium Box Hack is processing forever
48 posts
Hey i tried using the Nantonium Box Hack but now it is processing forever if i try to buy a box.
Anybody an idea how to fix this?
EastLizard
me too! HELP US ! can't use nantinium box hack
Ever since the update on Kongregate and Ninja Kiwi, the AoB hack no longer works for the updated game. You can down vote the hack so the publisher of that hack sees that it's not working and maybe he will update the hack for you guys. :)
I am unable to access ANY SAS4 hacks on the trainer- any ideas would be appreciated!
Can you be a bit more detailed?
I hope that the hack get updated soon, it gives us a little bit of leeway to avoid been reported and at the same time having fun in multiplayer. Also, I love your work, the guy that published this hack
I Also hope it does too. Since alloys came out I just want to salvage them.
After 1.5 years of break, I am returned :D Seems the owner (haenawolf) has abandoned it (Nooo, please don't leave us).
Btw, this should be the most important hack in the database, in my opinion.
Yeah, I tried it out a couple times and everytim I tried to buy nanotonium, the store judt keeps loading forever and ever. I really want this hack back! (at least titanium isn't broken that much...)
Yeah, I tried it out a couple times and everytim I tried to buy nanotonium, the store judt keeps loading forever and ever. I really want this hack back! (at least titanium isn't broken that much...)
I hope you aware of the fact that they are doing us a favour ....
i hope someone could fix the hack :D
Yeah, I tried it out a couple times and everytim I tried to buy nanotonium, the store judt keeps loading forever and ever. I really want this hack back! (at least titanium isn't broken that much...)
I hope you aware of the fact that they are doing us a favour ....
I NOTICED, thank you very much. I don't understand what you mean though.
I already tried several hacks, but none works... i think with the update, they fixed titanium strongboxes hacks, like Strongbox cost 0.
Yeah, I tried it out a couple times and everytime I tried to buy nanotonium...Is just broken for now
Mine will get stuck until i reload the page
What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?