orion sandbox
http://www.y8.com/games/orion_sandbox/smart_frame
A good rogue-like game.
8 posts
http://www.y8.com/games/orion_sandbox/smart_frame
A good rogue-like game.
a mix of the best aspects of minecraft and terraria. Smooth graphics and groovy software architecture make this one of the most solid flash games of the last years. Highly recommended
Do any of these still work currently?
Do any of these still work currently?
No, every hack was patched in less than 24hrs. /sarcasm
They were literally made yesterday. Try them out before being an ass.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Why can't I attack enemies by melee weapon when "Cowardly enemies" was activated?
I saw you downvoting hacks while I was modifying them. You got one of the derpy versions. It should all be cool now. PS the hack breaking the game was the screen hit hack :P
PPS how come you downvoted some hacks? have you read the descriptions?
I saw you downvoting hacks while I was modifying them. You got one of the derpy versions. It should all be cool now. PS the hack breaking the game was the screen hit hack :P
PPS how come you downvoted some hacks? have you read the descriptions?
You mean the "Flight/Free fall Hack" was downvoted? I forgot which one. If it is, then it may because it didn't appeared in KH ultra trainer's list.
Since you don't like it, I've upvoted.
Do any of these still work currently?
Facepalm