Monster Legends
Is there any hacks possible for this game? Like Gems, Gold or even food? It would be nice... if possible ofcourse. I take anything.
9 posts
Is there any hacks possible for this game? Like Gems, Gold or even food? It would be nice... if possible ofcourse. I take anything.
well there was a hack for this back since but its not working anymore...and my account got revert to lvl 1
Food can be increased by 4 bytes value, gems I could not get.
Not a bad game and the gameplay is good but..
Not my type o'game
can anyone help me figure out how this site uses the hack ? i tried using charles to see how it communicates but the owner expected tht and wrote a lil something for those who do try it , i find the ads a bit annoying and would like to use the adventure map hack without any ads or maybe help create a food or gold hack if possible but i have no idea what it uses to make the hack possible , so if anyone could reverse engineer or wht ever it is called i would be really grateful
http://www.dc4in.com/monster-legend/
Is there any hacks possible for this game? Like Gems, Gold or even food? It would be nice... if possible ofcourse. I take anything.
Yes, hacks like free Gem, Food, Gold is possible... Dragon City Too :3
Is there any hacks possible for this game? Like Gems, Gold or even food? It would be nice... if possible ofcourse. I take anything.
Yes, hacks like free Gem, Food, Gold is possible... Dragon City Too :3
do you know any for food or gold?
Imagine a hack that changes the rewards from the farms.
Like: You activate a farm, and instead of giving you food, it gives gems. And reduce the farming cost to 0 or to something low. :P
~BOOO!
That would easily be possible if the swf of the game in So Think Swf decompiler had a script in which for farming it pushstrings "Food" , simply find the pushtring for gems and switch them. It's not good to hack premium stuff, so I wouldn't suggest doing this. But I can still give you an idea of simple bytecode manipulation.
Ex:
_as3_getproperty farming
//66 0a 87
_as3_getlocal
//d1
_as3_Initproperty farming
//68 0a 87
_as3_Pushstring "food"
//2c 84 07
_as3_add
//a0
Pushtring for gems: 2c 98 02
So it would be:
_as3_Getproperty farming
//66 0a 87
_as3_getlocal
//d1
_as3_Initproperty farming
//68 0a 87
_as3_Pushstring "food"
//2c 98 02
_as3_add
//a0