Idle Online Universe
Is there any chance of finding a hack for this game, I don't think there is one yet.
Link to this game: http://www.kongregate.com/games/iouRPG/idle-online-universe?acomplete=idle+online
Thanks
Any chance of finding a hack for this game?
2 posts
Is there any chance of finding a hack for this game, I don't think there is one yet.
Link to this game: http://www.kongregate.com/games/iouRPG/idle-online-universe?acomplete=idle+online
Thanks
There are a few points that I would like to draw your attention to.
1. There is already a thread for this game.
2. It is a multiplayer game, hence, all values are server-sided.
3. Some people in the above mentioned thread even offer money to someone for finding good hacks (very little chance of that, really).
4. Developer himself monitors hacking websites and fixes game-breaking bugs and security issues, if any.
So, abandon hope for hacks and just play for fun. Don't forget about codes in Social menu - those are hacks that developer offers himself.
Cheers.