Skip to content
[Request]

Battlehand

Hack Request

This discussion is linked to BattleHand Web. View game

11 posts

RE: Battlehand

Posted Jul 3, 2016 4:54 pm

I would also appreciate a hack for this game, thx

RE: Battlehand

Posted Jul 5, 2016 11:26 pm

Since I'm not doing anything at the moment, I'll see what I can do on this game :D

RE: Battlehand

Posted Aug 12, 2016 10:03 pm

Any chance of making a script for this game? Such as one that would disable keys from being used up 

RE: Battlehand

Posted Aug 14, 2016 4:16 pm

a script like that would be awesome if someone could do it.

RE: Battlehand

Posted Aug 16, 2016 6:18 pm

Yes please make a hack for this game i aprecciate it to much thx all

RE: Battlehand

Posted Oct 11, 2016 9:06 pm

Hi there.

I don't know if such information would help you find "hackable" variables, but I thought I might as well relay them anyways, just in case it's useful:

- The ios/android version has been hacked, and the main thing working everytime is the experience hack: any booster used gives max experience to the card it is applied upon, whatever the booster's level. Maybe this is doable on the web version too?

- Often, when we get dungeon keys (the grey ones) from card packs, gauntlet rewards, and such, although the game shows 5, 8 or 10 keys reward, it will randomly grant more, sometimes even a full reload. This is most probably a bug, but maybe it can be exploited? It does lead to think that keys granted, and possibly keys consumed, are client sided, and not server sided. Oh, fyi, if I use a key for a fight, and that fight is not going well, refreshing the game pulls me out of the fight without consuming the key. Just in case that info helps.

- I suspect that the premium currency (gems) to be probably server sided. But maybe the ingame consummable currency, gold, isn't? I do believe I read somewhere that there was some attempts at gold hacking the mobile version, although it wasn't stable and had a tendency to crash the game.

The best of luck to the wonderful person that will crack this game nutshell wide open!

RE: Battlehand

Posted Oct 28, 2016 7:53 am

Hey folks!

Double posting (hope I don't get whipped too hard for it) to bump this thread.

I've tried to see if I could do anything with CE, unfortunately I'm very much the begginner, and it was to no avail. I'm just changing displayed values, but not actual values. >_<
Has anyone found any exploitable flaws? Even a hack to set enemy HP to 1 would greatly improve quality of life on this very grindy game.
Here's me crossing fingers that a high end haxxor will find the time and motivation to discover some funky AOBs!

Cheers!

 

RE: Battlehand

Posted Oct 28, 2016 10:19 am

Not gonna lie: mmo and multiplayer tags. Unity's webgl/asm.js port.