Eredan Arena
Posted Jul 21, 2016 8:08 am
If someone could make a hack to mess with those roll values (count of rolls left/roll result itself) or chests it would make my life complete
Thanks.
4 posts
If someone could make a hack to mess with those roll values (count of rolls left/roll result itself) or chests it would make my life complete
Thanks.
MMO is very hard to hack considering most of the stuff is server sided; although, it's sometimes not completely un-hackable. There can be some client sided values. Never hurts to try and make hacks for MMO :)
I hope it is possible, I love the game, but getting to the next league, passing dam perfect rolling guardian bots without super op cards is to hard for most players. Especially for those with 0 luck on everything![]()
Love the game too. I really would like this hack. Please make one for it, I been playing this game 24/7. Thank you