RE: Equipments, Suits and Items
Personally, I bought the Generalist uniform , bought the isos of tactical and new blaster, the attack was pretty cool, the defense still use blaster -3 isos
Let's use this to discuss stuff like these
40 posts
Personally, I bought the Generalist uniform , bought the isos of tactical and new blaster, the attack was pretty cool, the defense still use blaster -3 isos
On the new suits:
I faced a few people and AI is awful. Agent gets turn and goes in armor right away, pretty funny. Not worth to use it in afk teams.
Repeat after me
to compliment my corned beef scroll should i buy the stake thrower or the vampiric sword?
or should i buy both and run the whole set??
any suggestions?
The sword because it gives your agent a chance of gaining an instant turn every time ANY action is taken by ANY hero including the enemy. I've had battles where my agent gained an instant turn because the enemy Spitfire used her free Scrapper ability, allowing me to go before her. There's absolutely no competition, always bring the sword.
As for the new empowered E-iso, I'd personally rank them as such:
MUST HAVE
- Countermeasures
- Deadly Desperation
- Tactician's Battle Plans
- Fleet Feet
WORTH HAVING JUST IN CASE
- Solid Defense
- Big Boss
- Tough 'Nuff
- Bag of Tricks
- Flow Like Water
-Close-Quarter-Champion
TAKING THESE BECAUSE THEY ARE CHEAP
- All the 5 gold ones
REALLY UNSURE IF THESE ARE WORTH IT SINCE THEY FEEL VERY SITUATIONAL
- Shadow Walker
- Non-Stop-Action
- Mystic Defense
- Heavy Bulwark
GARBAGE THAT I CAN'T IMAGINE ANY PRACTICAL USE FOR THAT JUSTIFIES THE COST
- All the ones not mentioned in the above list
thanks for that, the sword/scroll combo is killer.
Chapter 11 here, and looks like we have to research instead of having gear dropping from boss fights. o.O
GR looks good, BK not that much for the first look. Tasks are off, I guess we get them at the next server reset. (~12 hours)
Repeat after me
Chapter 11 here, and looks like we have to research instead of having gear dropping from boss fights. o.O
GR looks good, BK not that much for the first look. Tasks are off, I guess we get them at the next server reset. (~12 hours)
start mission one, they activate then
Chapter 11 here, and looks like we have to research instead of having gear dropping from boss fights. o.O
GR looks good, BK not that much for the first look. Tasks are off, I guess we get them at the next server reset. (~12 hours)
start mission one, they activate then
Aww, cool man! I didn't even dare to start anything new since I saw a lot of people had troubles with the last PVP rewards.
Repeat after me
In boss fight of mission 1 you cant use AOE attack, Max damage becasue Mook and Morgan attack your team and wipes them out. Also SW Chaos Shield task is bugged it not counting I have done fights with and w/o hacks running. Ok I figured it out the bug was her Chaos shield iso. Dont have it equipped.
i just bought blaster flight suit on gold sale and it's totally broken especially the self-detonate one. E3 suit even better.
──────▄▀▄─────▄▀▄
─────▄█░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█▄
─▄▄──█░░░░░░░░░░░█──▄▄
█▄▄█─█░░▀░░┬░░▀░░█─█▄▄█
meowth! that's right..
i am using the new gen suit on attack, i jump into the suit pretty fast and use his l2 and l4 moves and with a hero that is using paragon exploits i rarely lose unless the turn order is very bad. defence is a different story and as someone mentioned in a previous post usually AI jumps into the suit straight ahead so i prefer my old E3 bruiser suit.

Anyone researching these new babies? I still need a Mighty Stuff but I have everything else.
First I get the gears then farm for the isos. Here is the complete list.
To forge all 8 Infused Iso-8 Mighty Weapons, you need a total of:
8x Black Infused Iso-8
24x Blue Infused Iso-8
16x Chromatic Infused Iso-8
16x Green Infused Iso-8
24x Red Infused Iso-8
24x Purple Infused Iso-8
16x Yellow Infused Iso-8
Repeat after me