RE: Slurpy Derpy
Made a new hack for slurpies. Don't have to buy/grind shit anymore just to get a few of them :D. I wll be making more hacks soon.
24 posts
Made a new hack for slurpies. Don't have to buy/grind shit anymore just to get a few of them :D. I wll be making more hacks soon.
thanks, game is fun but fucking annoyingat the same time
You could try to decode the base64 to a binary file and open in an hex editor.
Have you tried? Would mind posting a proof of concept? I tried and couldn't extract any meaningful data
@maximusarg1982
If you use Double targeting firefox, maps cleared and cookies baked, etc, are hackable.
I was able to do maps just fine. Can't seem to get the rest ....
sorry for the necro, the game was just re-uploaded and upadated with new mechanocs anyone care to take a look for the new systems?
To cheat mutation points: 4bytes*1 and then you have to freeze the value and always click on a different mutation.
It's not the same dev, dev of critter mound was kind of a jerk. Anyway, tried slurpees and energy, they both still work
I am not able to find mutation points. Cookie is double.
Struggling to find values using Chrome. Is it easier in Firefox?