Others could have developed it in parallel to you. You could have learned from it too. I just feel like this project on its own is useless because you just wrapped two projects that are open source and public and called it your own. Kudos for using Linq to do the heaviest process and making the compiler wrap up the asynch functionality. I don't really want to put you down completely but I feel like a distorted view is being cast on some people here.
Tim the backend is a product/service you plan to sell so I can understand about it being closed source, other big projects like the khut can be understood too, but a motherfucking library? You really need to have 0 dignity to say such bullshit with a straight face as "
When you post your code on GIT, someone will contribute/learn from that project, you must be aware that someone could be learning from the bad way. So if you dont are happy/sure/success with your code... Then why do you want to post it?
I'm posting and updating the project from here because here's people who've experience to critizice what i do or make useful suggestions. They help me to make my project better before post it on git. (THIS IS NOT A PRIVATE PROJECT) yes, this isn't a private project, what is it's an unfinished project... this wont be posted before be done." or "I'll make my cheatool repo when i feel happy enough with my code". Even if you are slightly honest you need to be dumb as fuck to think git is the place where you put code when you want to forget about it and think it is good enough.
censor me again like a faggot who does karma wars against people with different views