Death squad 2
death squad sequeal, it is another incremental
9 posts
death squad sequeal, it is another incremental
I would be glad to hack this :D
I would be glad to hack this :D
Pease do :D
The Developer is now a dad, and he won´t update this game any longer.
So if someone finds a good hack that would be great xD
I used loot boxes to farm starting money ($100k) and equipment with decent stats (2 epics, all other rare).
Still dunno whether I should try purchasing blue keys and waste them by searching 4b*1. Probably I won't, and here is why. Squad points are neither 4b*1 or 4b*8 or 4b*8+6 nor double*1 (same with starting money amount), so I doubt it would be any different with keys.
Upgrades are 4b*1, but the dmg, for example, is updated only after you purchase the next upgrade manually, while the price for the next upgrade updates immediately. So you can't just buy 10k upgrades and be cool, unfortunately. Although, it is useful to jump 20-30 upgrades up, but nothing very OP.
Also, the amount of items you have in the inventory is 4b*1 and it is stored in 7 addresses. I tried to freeze it to fool the game into allowing me to have more items to maximize the efficiency of farming with loot boxes, but no luck so far.
Maybe some HeX ninjas could help us here?
Just a little warning above stage level 2200, it won´t log me in into the game anymore xD
The Squad Points cheat is working
Still dunno whether I should try purchasing blue keys and waste them by searching 4b*1. Probably I won't, and here is why. Squad points are neither 4b*1 or 4b*8 or 4b*8+6 nor double*1 (same with starting money amount), so I doubt it would be any different with keys.
the sensitive data like premium currency/items is stored on playfab. You would have to find around that
do you think packet edit with wpe would work?