Skip to content
[Suggestion]

Out of games to play

I have no games to play

7 posts

Out of games to play

Posted Sep 24, 2016 7:41 pm

So recently a friend directed me towards KongHack for all my hacking needs. But after a while my interest started to slow down for many games. Can anyone suggest any game(s)? I like shooters, rpgs adventures, tower defense, logic/puzzles and trivia games, among others.

RE: Out of games to play

Posted Sep 24, 2016 10:32 pm

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 and 4, Mardek RPG Chapter 3, Starwish rpg shooter, Sonny 1 and 2, Bloons tower defense (all of them), Learn to fly, kids vs icecream, the company of myself, Meatboy, Loved, Endeavor...

and those are just the games you should play without hacks. the list WITH hacks its too long for me to write out.

RE: Out of games to play

Posted Oct 2, 2016 12:28 pm

Look under the games tab and then click on the genres you like most fro the list on the side.

RE: Out of games to play

Posted Oct 2, 2016 2:14 pm

Try playing the 1st or 2nd versions of some of the most popular games. I've found that some great games are the most impressive when they are first introduced, as opposed to some of the later versions of the game as they "evolve."

I would also recommend Cursed Treasure: Don't Touch My Gems, Crush the Castle TD, and Creeper World 2: Academy. yessmiley

RE: Out of games to play

Posted Jun 12, 2017 9:54 am

I like GC series. Most astonishing TD series in my opinion.