Skip to content
[Request]

Issue with chrome

8 posts

Issue with chrome

Posted Sep 25, 2016 12:19 am

So i've been using Konghack  for a while, and in an attempt to get better preformance in SAS 4, I switched from firefox to chrome. But for whatever reason the KH application dosnt recognize chrome as being opened with the auto scan, and manually selecting the process dosn't do anything either. 

RE: Issue with chrome

Posted Sep 25, 2016 1:43 pm

try uninstalling and reinstalling the trainer. It may work.

RE: Issue with chrome

Posted Oct 26, 2016 2:25 am

When you say manually select, are you selecting the correct one? Chrome opens many processes, even if you only have one window open. To find the correct one, press shift+esc and google chrome task manager will pop up. Find the flash player task, and you will see a number under "Processs ID", far right side. Now you have that number, just find the google chrome process with that number.
There will also be a number in parenthesis, which is simply the Process ID in "hex" form. If you use cheat engine, its the hex form that you are trying to find when choosing a process.

RE: Issue with chrome

Posted Oct 26, 2016 12:53 pm

the op just forgot to manually select the game before targeting the process. And the autoscan has been fixed since he posted

RE: Issue with chrome

Posted Oct 26, 2016 5:12 pm
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 10/26/2016 6:09am

With the KHUT, you just click on the Flash button next to the Chrome icon and it's found for you automatically.  No need for that shit anymore. :D



    I still manually search for the process of the game. It's a habit :P

RE: Issue with chrome

Posted Oct 26, 2016 11:30 pm
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 10/26/2016 6:09am

With the KHUT, you just click on the Flash button next to the Chrome icon and it's found for you automatically.  No need for that shit anymore. :D


I feel you are referring to my previous post.
At first I felt retarded for offering my uneeded help ;-; but then I tried to do what you said, and if scan browsers can't find it, neither can the Flash Button. Now I have the skills to do the most basic (like basic basic) value edits using cheat engine, so I can offer absolutly no response to why this may be. :3
And hey, my way of doing it still works so no problems here. :)

RE: Issue with chrome

Posted Nov 11, 2016 8:16 am
kiowarory Posted on: 09/24/2016 8:19pm

So i've been using Konghack  for a while, and in an attempt to get better preformance in SAS 4, I switched from firefox to chrome. But for whatever reason the KH application dosnt recognize chrome as being opened with the auto scan, and manually selecting the process dosn't do anything either. 



good day, when you manually,do you mean taht you try pressing shift+esc to show what process id the flash is to manually choose it in the KHUT process? picking the right process id in the chrome would help via task manager