Skip to content
[Request]

Naruto Online Bandai

Naruto Online Bandai

3 posts

Naruto Online Bandai

Posted Sep 29, 2016 3:41 am

I don't know if anyone has suggested this yet but it would be nice if any hacks could be released for it!

RE: Naruto Online Bandai

Posted Oct 5, 2016 8:44 am

i think its server sided type of a game...but if ever then it would be epic.

RE: Naruto Online Bandai

Posted Oct 5, 2016 11:35 am

if the game looks like it was made with a template engine for chinese sandbox moneygrabbers it probably is made with a template engine for chinese sandbox moneygrabbers. Probably there can't be many hacks for it(like any other 'mmo' made with the same template engine) and even more likely nobody will care enough to spend a few hours looking for them.

Some times ago I think I pointed the most popular template engine for cheapskate browser mmo and it was sold for 35k lifetime license or 1500$/year for every project