lil help?
Greetings KH,
Im glad that i passed the test and just thrilled to be back. i have a problem tho..
this is not my orig acct.
i tried to take the test today on that acct and failed. so i went into my email for KH info and found something that shouldnt exist...
i found a second KH acct. that was uncool of me, im not sure if i was drunk or just in derpland but at any rate i found it.
it said it was from the same orig day that i made 1st acct..
maybe it was an innocent mistake, like i thought i blew the acct creation and tried again but used 2nd email? both are date stamped same date....
what im trying to say is im not trying to bypass any rules too hard
BUT WHEN I SAW THAT OTHER ACCOUNT I GOT TO TAKE THE TEST AGAIN AND I PASSED!
so can i hang? or is this too much of a dick move?
can i use this acct and read the forums?
can i DL KHtrainer and get down?
donated 5 bux to cover part of the being a derp fee
