SWF tools and finding the right files
Hello,
So I have been using CE for a few years now to its basic potential of modifying certain aspects of games (mainly do this on Kongregate and flash before I knew this site existed). Then I came across the KHUT and noticed there were hacks that don't all work. I found the tutorial on AOB and that is where I started.
I downloaded the tools booted up the game memory dumped the game addresses. This is where my first problem came in. I read that an * would represent the main game address (not sure if that is the proper term for it or not) but didn't find an * next to any of the addresses.
So I dumped all the addresses and loaded them into the SoThink decompressor thinking I would be able to find the attribute for attack. (in an attempt to make the 1 hit kill hack again) but when I searched terms like attack (which is used in the game) damage, ect. nothing was found.
So the question I have is am I missing a step? am I not loading the right processes? or is there something else I am not doing right? Obviously I have a ways to go since I'm on step 3 of the tutorial but
