Skip to content
[Request]

Transport Defender

Help with hacking version 2.0 and greater.

This discussion is linked to Transport Defender. View game

15 posts

Transport Defender

Posted Oct 10, 2016 11:36 pm

It has recently been getting updated again, and upon that being done all the previous saves for the game that people had, has been erased. There were hacks for this game before but none of them seem to work, I tried using cheat engine to change the values of things like cargo containers and found the value of them while using chrome with scanning set to double. The problem is when I would change the value the value would reset back to it's original. The game doesn't seem to save on a server anywhere because there doesn't seem to be any form of cloud saving itself and if you clear your cache your save for the game disappears and you must restart from the beginning. So I was wondering if anyone else has looked into this game since it entered its 2.0 stage. Any help would be good thanks.

RE: Transport Defender

Posted Oct 11, 2016 2:29 am

the game uses some abitrary numeric type for handling large numbers. But it's useless and slow(you spin my fan right round). You shouldn't be able to find them directly with ce. Prices of mastery upgrades should still be double. I don't have any and don't plan to play long enough  to get some so if you tried and could confirm that it works it would be cool

RE: Transport Defender

Posted Oct 11, 2016 6:17 am

I'm not exactly sure what you mean for the first part, and as for the second part if I scan double a few times it does show my current crate amount, but if I change it it resets back to the original number. Also tried changeing the order feature price but can't seem to find its value at all. Also I don't have mastery points and he changed that system anyways, so I cannot check that out. The price of a features level though can be changed to 0 so that you can level that feature to the max without it costing you any crates besides the ones you spent to help you find its value.

Update: Never mind I just tried changing the price on a different feature than the one before it that worked and it no longer worked. I attempted it on the same save with no features purchased as before.

RE: Transport Defender

Posted Oct 11, 2016 12:17 pm



 

Strider18 Posted on: 10/11/2016 2:17am

I'm not exactly sure what you mean for the first part, and as for the second part if I scan double a few times it does show my current crate amount, but if I change it it resets back to the original number. Also tried changeing the order feature price but can't seem to find its value at all. Also I don't have mastery points and he changed that system anyways, so I cannot check that out. The price of a features level though can be changed to 0 so that you can level that feature to the max without it costing you any crates besides the ones you spent to help you find its value.

Update: Never mind I just tried changing the price on a different feature than the one before it that worked and it no longer worked. I attempted it on the same save with no features purchased as before.

Simply told you no exact value will yield results except (maybe) for the cost of mastery upgrades (it should have been double type if I guessed correctly)

RE: Transport Defender

Posted Oct 11, 2016 2:13 pm

All right thanks, i'll have to wait till I start getting mastery points which doesn't start till beating sector 100k . So that will take a while but if it works it'll at least be something people can use if anyone else is looking to get a little boost for free.

RE: Transport Defender

Posted Oct 11, 2016 10:52 pm

All features are 4 bytes*1. It is really easy to get containers by changing the values to max. There are 3 addresses for each feature, so make sure you isolate all 3 of them. Have fun.

RE: Transport Defender

Posted Oct 11, 2016 11:52 pm
marshalllaw0 Posted on: 10/11/2016 6:52pm

All features are 4 bytes*1. It is really easy to get containers by changing the values to max. There are 3 addresses for each feature, so make sure you isolate all 3 of them. Have fun.

Hey man thanks for this, I was only scanning double because that is what is was before. Thanks for the help.
 

RE: Transport Defender

Posted Oct 12, 2016 2:01 am
Strider18 Posted on: 10/11/2016 7:52pm
marshalllaw0 Posted on: 10/11/2016 6:52pm

All features are 4 bytes*1. It is really easy to get containers by changing the values to max. There are 3 addresses for each feature, so make sure you isolate all 3 of them. Have fun.

Hey man thanks for this, I was only scanning double because that is what is was before. Thanks for the help.
 


No problem. and it seems that everything with a level can be targeted.
 

RE: Transport Defender

Posted Oct 13, 2016 11:17 pm
Strider18 Posted on: 10/11/2016 7:52pm
marshalllaw0 Posted on: 10/11/2016 6:52pm

All features are 4 bytes*1. It is really easy to get containers by changing the values to max. There are 3 addresses for each feature, so make sure you isolate all 3 of them. Have fun.

Hey man thanks for this, I was only scanning double because that is what is was before. Thanks for the help.
 



I tried searching for it. Not coming up? 4 bytes * 1? For example, if it is 7500 on the screen, should I search for 7499 or 7501? Searching for 7500 doesn't do it.

RE: Transport Defender

Posted Oct 14, 2016 9:30 am
mindragon Posted on: 10/13/2016 7:17pm
4 bytes * 1? For example, if it is 7500 on the screen, should I search for 7499 or 7501? Searching for 7500 doesn't do it.



4bytes * 1 or 4b*1 is shorthand for saying the type is 4 bytes, and the *1 is only there for formatting. sometimes a number will be *8 or *8+6. if it shows 7500 on screen then 4b*1 means to search for 7500 as a 4byte value. if its not showing up, its possible you made a mistake, or its possible it isnt 4bytes and might be a double or something

RE: Transport Defender

Posted Oct 14, 2016 3:12 pm
thenewcomer Posted on: 10/14/2016 5:30am


4bytes * 1 or 4b*1 is shorthand for saying the type is 4 bytes, and the *1 is only there for formatting. sometimes a number will be *8 or *8+6. if it shows 7500 on screen then 4b*1 means to search for 7500 as a 4byte value. if its not showing up, its possible you made a mistake, or its possible it isnt 4bytes and might be a double or something


        ^Yes. Also to add, 4bytes*1 just means to multiply by 1. So if a value like 7500 is 4bytes*1, you'd just search for the exact value. With 4bytes*8+6, this just means to multiply the number by 8 and subtract 6 from it.
Ex: 5000 is 4bytes*8+6 5000*8-6=40000-6=39994

More information in our hack FAQ

https://konghack.com/content/1-hack_faq

RE: Transport Defender

Posted Oct 16, 2016 12:35 pm

I found a double *0.001 + (small constant) with under 1000 containers (by playing with decreased/increased variable search). Changing it to 9999....9 gave me lots of containers before it (after some time) reverted to 0.999...9

My guess is that this double stores the value of the 'coefficient' c, while some other variable stores its log10. Either way repeatedly pumping up this gave me an enormous number of containers

ERRORDIRE

Posted Sep 4, 2021 7:07 am

What about steam version? Only wave count (double) in sector works.

RE: Transport Defender

Posted Sep 20, 2021 3:47 pm
errordire Posted on: 09/04/2021 7:07am

What about steam version? Only wave count (double) in sector works.



mmm...nope. just checked and nothing comes up for that. also the game has anti-speedhack that kills the process after a few seconds.

i've never been able to understand the thinking behind putting such extensive anti-cheat into SINGLE PLAYER video games. especially in idle/incremental games like this one where it will quite likely take 1 or more years to see everything the game has to offer if playing legit.

it's the same with Idling to rule the gods. just...why? if it's not a multiplayer game they WHY are putting SO much time and effort into the anti-cheat? it just makes no sense at all.

it just makes the dev look like someone who has a mental problem causing them to be a control freak where you either play the game how they say you should or you don't play the game at all. which would be fine IF it was a multiplayer game and NOT single player. with single player games that's a problem that needs to be dealt with, not something to support.

edit: money, cargo, locked cargo, feature prices, ability cooldown timers, wave counter... i've checked it all with exact value searches and unknown value searches on 4 byte, float, and double but nothing comes up for any of it.

i'm sticking with the game for now but i know full well i'm not likely to stick with it for months on end to unlock more and more stuff at a steadily slowing pace as per the norm in this genre of gaming.

you also get 5 premium currency/day but...yeah, that ain't worth waiting for.