Morrowind
Do you play keyboard only or use a joypad?
if you do use a joypad what set up do you use?
I have been having difficulty getting the game play with pad only and I wondered if anyone else knew a good way to set it up.
Do you play morrowind / have you played on the PC?
7 posts
Do you play keyboard only or use a joypad?
if you do use a joypad what set up do you use?
I have been having difficulty getting the game play with pad only and I wondered if anyone else knew a good way to set it up.
if you run windows10 there are some well known 'incompatibilities' with non propietary joysticks and their software. You might want to google about it
I run windows 7 for better compatibility with the ancient and dusty games that I like to play,
I prefer keyboard for any Bethesda games. Speaking of Morrowind, it is absolutely amazing that there are people putting effort to port Morrowind over to Skyrim (google Skywind or TesRenewal) but I don't have high hopes of actually playing them even if they look good.
Steam version works perfectly on win7. You may need some things though.
MCP, MPP, MGE(XE), these are really needed if you want to play it properly.
no i have not played morrowind but does anyone have some kind of graphic mod to make the game much more beautiful?
MaverickHacks when I played many moons ago, there were absolutely TONS of really well matured mods, ranging from HD texture packs, better sounds, better UI (elven cartographers) to full blown missions & even new races, factions, mounts, boats..... the list is basically endless.
The modding community was even making a Stargate total conversion mod for it, sadly that was shut down by the copyright dogs, because "we are making a stargate game" that never got released:(
Stay Crisp