Wild Ones Remake
I've managed to find coins and ammo values but everytime i change them the page reloads...
Hacks of any sort
10 posts
I've managed to find coins and ammo values but everytime i change them the page reloads...
I've managed to find coins and ammo values but everytime i change them the page reloads...
Then that means most likely that the server has detected you hacking. Most of the facebook games I tried hacking causes CVE and tells you to reload the page, or gives some kind of error. That's why I don't bother hacking them anymore.
Well, somehow some guys managed to hack a Facebook game called "Cafeland" they created a trainer for the game, and it hacks pretty much everything.
The third party games all have different anti hack measures as they arent produced by the same people..
i thought the game 'wild ones remake' is hackable
have anyone try to use web debugger ?
I've managed to find coins and ammo values but everytime i change them the page reloads...
there are usually ways around it depending on the game
I was thinking of this game right now and i came to check in facebook section and boom first post! xD i hope someone will find a hack or something. They have a system and ban users so be careful.
Hohoho~
I miss this game :3
I hope someone from this site can hack it ^^
It is very complicated to actually hack facebook games, because their online servers have very good security.
In what you are looking for you will find those fake pages that give you coin generators, but do not hay hack for the moment