Skip to content
[Request]

Wild Ones Remake

Hacks of any sort

10 posts

Wild Ones Remake

Posted Dec 2, 2016 12:44 am

I've managed to find coins and ammo values but everytime i change them the page reloads...

RE: Wild Ones Remake

Posted Dec 2, 2016 1:03 am
Phorbeuser Posted on: 12/01/2016 7:44pm

I've managed to find coins and ammo values but everytime i change them the page reloads...



    Then that means most likely that the server has detected you hacking. Most of the facebook games I tried hacking causes CVE and tells you to reload the page, or gives some kind of error. That's why I don't bother hacking them anymore.

RE: Wild Ones Remake

Posted Dec 2, 2016 1:18 am

Well, somehow some guys managed to hack a Facebook game called "Cafeland" they created a trainer for the game, and it hacks pretty much everything.

RE: Wild Ones Remake

Posted Apr 18, 2017 2:55 pm

The third party games all have different anti hack measures as they arent produced by the same people..

RE: Wild Ones Remake

Posted Jun 23, 2017 6:54 am
Phorbeuser Posted on: 12/01/2016 7:44pm

I've managed to find coins and ammo values but everytime i change them the page reloads...


there are usually ways around it depending on the game
 

RE: Wild Ones Remake

Posted Aug 5, 2017 11:27 am

I was thinking of this game right now and i came to check in facebook section and boom first post! xD i hope someone will find a hack or something. They have a system and ban users so be careful.

RE: Wild Ones Remake

Posted Aug 8, 2017 5:38 am

Hohoho~
I miss this game :3

I hope someone from this site can hack it ^^

RE: Wild Ones Remake

Posted Aug 8, 2017 5:49 am

It is very complicated to actually hack facebook games, because their online servers have very good security.

In what you are looking for you will find those fake pages that give you coin generators, but do not hay hack for the moment