Clicker Guild [Steam]
I have tried my best but i had no luck with it. here is the link http://store.steampowered.com/app/557810/
great game btw
thx in advance ^^
Edit : Hero and Relics Level are 4b*1
10 posts
I have tried my best but i had no luck with it. here is the link http://store.steampowered.com/app/557810/
great game btw
thx in advance ^^
Edit : Hero and Relics Level are 4b*1
I'll see what I can do but the annoying thing is that download is over a gb. The nation,not gigabyte. If this was built for browsers it would weight less than 30mb and would load extra stuff on the go when you need it
ancients are contiguous 4b addresses
you can use Double*1 like gold or hp monster and use 4bytes*1 for hero level or enemy count just try first time scan use value type ALL some time when value to small will takes a while but worth to wait if you really need that
#zoldyck
Man, I don't usually complain about it but it's not cool to submit multiple value hacks for the same game. You seem a bright fella so please from now on start to group them together.
example
[Gold,food,poop are double*1
Gems,tv remotes and beers are 4b*8+6]
How do you use the trainer on other things than browsers. I selected the game after launching it but it doesn't show any codes or anything.
Edit: Nvm I figured it out. You find the hacks then select the game process, and then apply said hacks. Thanks for the work.
#zoldyck
Man, I don't usually complain about it but it's not cool to submit multiple value hacks for the same game. You seem a bright fella so please from now on start to group them together.
example
[Gold,food,poop are double*1
Gems,tv remotes and beers are 4]
for myself think doing this is okay or not but since no one tell me i think is okay but since you this not cool then i will stop
thanks
OK so after trying everything i could, I couldn't run you hack
I did the steps that Strider18 posted + followed the TuT of KonHack, everytime I try to apply it it says failed.. so no idea how to do it. IF you know away let me know.
I tried running in admin mode both KH and guild.exe.
tried KH > manual search "clicker guild" > select all in one > look for proccesses > search for Guild.exe > select it> Apply Hacks. > fails.
am I Missing a step lol or is the trainer no longer working.?
you are doing everything right(this hack is a bit peculiar because it needs to be applied while you play ie when you already are hitting monsters)
I also went and tested it but surprisingly it still works. You either applied the hack too soon or there's something quirky in your system
Hi everybody,
I’ll try this hack but I have a question soon.
Is it possible to change the zone where we are ?
Because my game freeze very often at zone 350…
Edit : I've try the hack but after I see hack is working, I don't see anything ..
I'll try it when I get a chance
Don't mind me, just your average gamer strolling through life.