Skip to content
[Request]

Lil' Conquest

This discussion is linked to Lil' Conquest. View game

6 posts

Lil' Conquest

Posted Dec 22, 2016 3:34 pm

http://armorgames.com/lil-conquest-game/18095
Someone hack this please:
stamina
shards (
parts for an upgrade)
increase attack and defence or decrease for enemy
does can it is possible to do so that musketeers attacked constantly? (without turn)
or anything

RE: Lil' Conquest

Posted Dec 25, 2016 6:09 am

Why yes of course; I'm already looking into it for you. Even though this game is MMO, it's still hackable; as I've see the stuff you listed in your post in the swf of the game. I'll let you know if I find anything or make any AoB's for it. In the meantime, you can just sit back and enjoy your Christmas. 

 

RE: Lil' Conquest

Posted Jan 10, 2017 12:47 am

Sorry I'm a bit late to this reply. Anyways, I have found something for stamina, but I'm not sure if it works or not. I also forgot to save the function for later editing, so I have to find it again. I'm having PC issues, so you'll probably here from me in a few days or so.

RE: Lil' Conquest

Posted Jan 10, 2017 9:24 pm

I tried to break a stamina, but unfortunately effect only visual