Please add kingsroad android version.
Please add kingsroad android version.
I want to do some cheat for android version.
thank you. XD
I'm a dick and can't spell, so I'll fuck it up multiple times for teh lulz
10 posts
Please add kingsroad android version.
I want to do some cheat for android version.
thank you. XD
I also would like to see an android version.
Please add kkingsroad android version.
I want to do some cheat for android version.
thank you. XD
the game entry is for all platforms. Make sure to submit android hacks with the proper hack type or even better add a tag prefix like [ANDROID-ONLY] ie: "[ANDROID-ONLY]Unlimited free box spins"
Please add kkingsroad android version.
I want to do some cheat for android version.
thank you. XD
the game entry is for all platforms. Make sure to submit android hacks with the proper hack type or even better add a tag prefix like [ANDROID-ONLY] ie: "[ANDROID-ONLY]Unlimited free box spins"
It's not, I already tested it and returned an error.
I tried and it did seem to work. You should tell me more about the error if you want to solve the problem
Eu tentei e ele pareceu funcionar. Você deve me dizer mais sobre o erro se você quiser resolver o problema
The error just closes the game.
Eu tentei e ele pareceu funcionar. Você deve me dizer mais sobre o erro se você quiser resolver o problema < Any more of this kinda bullshit and I'm going to ban you.
The error just closes the game.
What error?!?!? And when?!?! What are you doing? Provide some fucking steps to reproduce what you're talking about?
Opening the trainer closes the game?
Applying any hack closes the game?
Applying a non-android hack closes the game?
Applying an android-only hack closes the game?
Closing the game closes the game?
Opening the KHUT closes the game?
Doing a search for running processes in the KHUT closes the game?
Come the fuck on man. Provide more info.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Eu tentei e ele pareceu funcionar. <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR/> <
O erro apenas fecha o jogo.
Que erro?!?!? E quando?!?! O que você está fazendo? Fornecer alguns passos de merda para reproduzir o que você está falando?
Abrir o treinador fecha o jogo?
Aplicar qualquer hack fecha o jogo?
Aplicar um hack não-Android fecha o jogo?
Aplicar um hack somente para o Android fecha o jogo?
Encerrar o jogo fecha o jogo?
Abrir o KHUT fecha o jogo?
Fazer uma busca por processos em execução no KHUT fecha o jogo?
Venha a porra do homem. Fornecer mais informações.
Depois de aplicar o hack o jogo fecha, um erro aconteceu diz a mensagem.
Veja o vídeo com o erro.
Assista ao vídeo trabalhando com o mecanismo de fraude.
nop.. contact
There we go. Creating another entry in the DB won't solve your problem. This is something for Kolonel to look into.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
There we go. Creating another entry in the DB won't solve your problem. This is something for Kolonel to look into.
Thank you, and sorry for me being an ass.