Skip to content
[Request]

Elnea Kingdom WorldNeverland

Can You help me hack this game?

4 posts

Elnea Kingdom WorldNeverland

Posted Jan 27, 2017 10:07 pm

I have tried using cheat engine 6.6 on nox player but whilst I can get the variables it doesnt seem to let you do anything with them...

can you send me a link to a way to do this?

Also would you be so kind as to have a look at the game and see if you can find some good hacks?

RE: Elnea Kingdom WorldNeverland

Posted Jan 28, 2017 1:05 am
danmas86 Posted on: 01/27/2017 5:07pm

I have tried using cheat engine 6.6 on nox player but whilst I can get the variables it doesnt seem to let you do anything with them...

can you send me a link to a way to do this?

Also would you be so kind as to have a look at the game and see if you can find some good hacks?


Can you bother posting the link to the game?


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez