Pit People
Can someone help hacking this game? I already know that money is 4b, but I have no idea how to even start with health since they are like this.
Thanks :D
Life/hitkill hack help
11 posts
Can someone help hacking this game? I already know that money is 4b, but I have no idea how to even start with health since they are like this.
Thanks :D
Did you pay 15 bucks to play it? Doesn't look that good/original
You should try hearts as 4b*2 ( you see two hearts you scan for "4", you see three hearts and half you scan for "7") that's the most likely scenario if that shouldn't work try to use the data type "Double" and round/snap the values.
You complete my fate
Well the problem is that inside a battle the heroes can take more damage than these hearts, and there is no information about the max health, thats why im struggling.
About the game, I found it very interesting and the narration is really funny.
Well there's always the 'unknown initial value' scan or the 'value between'. You do next scans with decreased amount by for damage or even more generic and slower just decreased values.
There's no way I'm going to buy that game or otherwise I'd have already tried to make some hacks myself
Edit: scrap what I said I tried myself to scan for unknown 4b and double value but nothing came up.
I did what you said about unknow initial value and I have found that it's a Float value, I need 4-5 turns to get the correct value for a single hero, the problem is, it changes after every battle.
Is there a way to get the address to stay the same, or do they have some kind of pattern that I can use to track the health faster?
i'll look into it some more today. will edit the post
(for update1 of the game)
[both following aobs are unwritable and as such they require the action they modify to be executed at least once before being applied and also the writable scan option should be greyed out o disabled. They are also quite buggy and should be applied only when necessary and it's best to restore the original state of the aob when done. Some interesting use of the second is that you can put an item in the locker infinite times. Also the game goes nuts when you get close to a city and the game tries to send items/loot from your caravan to your storage :P]
Buying miscellaneous items is free (cages,potions,campfires and so on)
33 C5 50 8D 45 F4 64 A3 00 00 00 00 8B 31 8B 55 08 03 D6 89 11 79 04
33 C5 50 8D 45 F4 64 A3 00 00 00 00 8B 31 8B 55 08 90 90 89 11 79 04
Caravan items are not removed when used (campfires)
55 8B EC 8B 41 04 8B 55 08 3B D0 72 0E C7 41 04 00 00 00 00 8B 41 04 5D C2 04 00 2B C2 89 41 04 5D C2 04 00
55 8B EC 8B 41 04 8B 55 08 3B D0 EB 13 C7 41 04 00 00 00 00 8B 41 04 5D C2 04 00 2B C2 89 41 04 5D C2 04 00
damage function (need to find a faction/team flag and write a script that take it into account)
F3 0F 11 86 60 06 00 00 E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? D9 5D 08 F3 0F 10 45 08
cheat table with a script for godmode(kitsune you owe me 8 hours of my life :P)
https://konghack.com/filemanager/get/0Byvwcx9151x58a19a8baa1b2
| Filename | Size | Downloads |
|---|---|---|
| pitpeople.ct | 6.18 KB | 1,243 |
Haha, thank you very much for the hard work.
You know, if you didn't put steam in the title, the system would have auto-matched this thread to the game.
Don't put bullshit in subjects.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Okay, my bad, I edited the title.
i'll look into it some more today. will edit the post
(for update1 of the game)
[both following aobs are unwritable and as such they require the action they modify to be executed at least once before being applied and also the writable scan option should be greyed out o disabled. They are also quite buggy and should be applied only when necessary and it's best to restore the original state of the aob when done. Some interesting use of the second is that you can put an item in the locker infinite times. Also the game goes nuts when you get close to a city and the game tries to send items/loot from your caravan to your storage :P]
Buying miscellaneous items is free (cages,potions,campfires and so on)
33 C5 50 8D 45 F4 64 A3 00 00 00 00 8B 31 8B 55 08 03 D6 89 11 79 04
33 C5 50 8D 45 F4 64 A3 00 00 00 00 8B 31 8B 55 08 90 90 89 11 79 04
Caravan items are not removed when used (campfires)
55 8B EC 8B 41 04 8B 55 08 3B D0 72 0E C7 41 04 00 00 00 00 8B 41 04 5D C2 04 00 2B C2 89 41 04 5D C2 04 00
55 8B EC 8B 41 04 8B 55 08 3B D0 EB 13 C7 41 04 00 00 00 00 8B 41 04 5D C2 04 00 2B C2 89 41 04 5D C2 04 00
damage function (need to find a faction/team flag and write a script that take it into account)
F3 0F 11 86 60 06 00 00 E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? D9 5D 08 F3 0F 10 45 08
cheat table with a script for godmode(kitsune you owe me 8 hours of my life :P)
https://konghack.com/filemanager/get/0Byvwcx9151x58a19a8baa1b2
I managed to get this working one time then I restarted the game and can't get it to work at all. Care to elaborate on how to activate this?
Also, regaurding the KongHack Trainer, do any of the hacks still work? If so, which screen do I activate it on?
| Filename | Size | Downloads |
|---|---|---|
| pitpeople.ct | 6.18 KB | 1,243 |
...
[both following aobs are unwritable and as such they require the action they modify to be executed at least once before being applied and also the writable scan option should be greyed out o disabled. ... ]
I managed to get this working one time then I restarted the game and can't get it to work at all. Care to elaborate on how to activate this?
Also, regaurding the KongHack Trainer, do any of the hacks still work? If so, which screen do I activate it on?
for the buying items for free you need to buy one item before applying it, the one for not consuming consumables when you use them you should use one(so it would be wasted) and for the damage one you should damage/attack something yadda yadda yadda you got the gist :)
The good thing about those kind of hack is that you can apply the 'after' aob to activate the hack and then apply the 'before' to restore normal functionality basically at any time you want once the initial 'do it at least once' condition has been met