Skip to content
[Help]

How can I donate without Paypal

I need help with donating

8 posts

How can I donate without Paypal

Posted Feb 15, 2017 9:24 pm

My stupid country blocked Paypal and now I can't use it to donate. I really need my account to stay here forever. I'm not much of a gamer person but I was active years ago. I even posted sols and cheats. Then I gave up on Kongregate and my inactive account got deleted. I was a member in 2010. I really like this website and I need it since I don't like wasting tons of times in a game. I use this website to get badges and quickly get ahead in the game. It brings me quick joy. But I can't be active very much. Please show me a way to donate
Thanks

RE: How can I donate without Paypal

Posted Feb 16, 2017 9:19 pm

No, not like that. They stopped giving Paypal money to run in this country that's why Paypal doesn't serve this country anymore. So when I give my credit card number I can't choose this country so I can't send any money. I can't even log into my Paypal account because they deleted our accounts when our country said that they won't allow Paypal anymore.
I think countries giving Paypal to work with them but my cheap country refused so they stopped working for us.

I can't make long posts regularly, I give up on everything at some point. But I really like this website T_T It gives me joy when I want to hack a stupid game every now and then. My sht country even doesn't allow buying things from abroad that costs more than €35. They don't allow buying cosmetics, electronics, etc. I hate this place T_T don't take my simple joy away just because I live in a sh*t country that gets worse and worse every day and wants to be north korea.

RE: How can I donate without Paypal

Posted Feb 18, 2017 3:18 am

Yeah they should add multiple other ways to donate like prepaid Visa cards and Bitcoin



The best of the best - Global Elite

RE: How can I donate without Paypal

Posted Feb 18, 2017 4:53 am
nice_guys Posted on: 02/17/2017 10:18pm

Yeah they should add multiple other ways to donate like prepaid Visa cards and Bitcoin



Yeah, because I can snap my fingers and make a fuck load of code magically happen, not to mention the actual banking side of things.  This isn't a business, it's just 1 guy with a paypal account runnign the show.  Kolonel kicks ass on the PC/Mobile side of things, and I do the website, so who's this they you're referring to?  Please, find me a development team that'll work for free.


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: How can I donate without Paypal

Posted Feb 22, 2017 9:07 pm

Yeah... setting up to accept donations with direct cards is actually really difficult - lots of security precautions have to be taken. With paypal they handle all of that aspect of things and it's a load more secure. (though it doesn't solve the issue here)

As mentioned before occasional game reviews are probably going to be the best option, even if you can't do them "regularly" like you mentioned about longer posts being hard. It's not the same as donating, and does take a little longer - but it's easier on your pocket, so there's that slight bonus.

RE: How can I donate without Paypal

Posted Mar 29, 2017 9:16 am

You could try to deposit some money on your paypal account. Not with credit card though^^
There are some sites that do instant payout to paypal. If you get some money on one of those tip sites, you can pay it our on paypal ;)