Skip to content

Computer Evolution

This discussion is linked to Computer Evolution. View game

9 posts

Computer Evolution

Posted Mar 4, 2017 7:32 pm

What's different about this game? How come absolutely nothing I do, no matter the browser, with an updated 6.6 CC, has any repercussion. Values bounce into nothingness when being searched, speedhack freezes game but it become ultra choppy whem i put it back at 1x, higher speed does nothing...
The game only has a very rudimentary save and export system.
I haven't used CC in a while so I'm thinking im not up to speed, what am i missing here?

RE: Computer Evolution

Posted Mar 6, 2017 9:18 am

I simply can't get the hack to work! It says the command createApp doesn't exist!
Okay now I understand! Got the hack to work! I picked the wrong frame in the developer tools for chrome!
Thanks for the help!

RE: Computer Evolution

Posted Mar 26, 2017 6:04 pm

can you please make a short video how to make it because i'm really confused how to make it
 

RE: Computer Evolution

Posted Mar 27, 2017 8:52 pm
Joe Jouarizm Posted on: 03/26/2017 5:52pm
Zenwaichi Posted on: 03/26/2017 4:27pm
Joe Jouarizm Posted on: 03/26/2017 2:04pm

can you please make a short video how to make it because i'm really confused how to make it
 



https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Tools/Working_with_iframes


well... thanks
 


Thanks for downvoting anyway.  That, coupled with the rest of your garbage spam and complete disregard for the rules has landed you a ban.  Have a nice day.
 


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez