RE: Eternal Quest: Ascended
pls tell me how to hack gold, power tokens and ascended? my haxx skill is pretty low right now :/
Eternal Quest: Ascended Request
20 posts
pls tell me how to hack gold, power tokens and ascended? my haxx skill is pretty low right now :/
try http://g.hol.es/load/eternal_quest . not completed yet, but you can change number of Kills, Deaths, Power Tokens, Ascends, and Gold.
Great stuff man! big phat thx
Are people still hacking this game? It's looking like Peas did some updates to the game code and I can't get cheat engine to work. Looks like the trainer is still good though.
Having zero luck with any hack in the trainer working - even those which are coming up saying they've run sucessfully don't seem to do anything.
Can't comment on the turbo-boost ones as I haven't unlocked it yet, but I feel like I'm falsely bumping up 'working' numbers by using the trainer when hacks don't seem to actually be working.
there's literally one hack to unlock turbo boost early (enable turbo button) lol
@neuromantic
also apply them hacks on main menu(before you play or just after a page refresh). More than half should still be working