Skip to content
[Request]

Eternal Quest: Ascended

Eternal Quest: Ascended Request

This discussion is linked to Eternal Quest: Ascended. View game

20 posts

RE: Eternal Quest: Ascended

Posted May 19, 2017 5:46 pm

pls tell me how to hack gold, power tokens and ascended? my haxx skill is pretty low right now :/

RE: Eternal Quest: Ascended

Posted Jun 6, 2017 12:39 am

Are people still hacking this game? It's looking like Peas did some updates to the game code and I can't get cheat engine to work.  Looks like the trainer is still good though.

RE: Eternal Quest: Ascended

Posted Jun 14, 2017 3:39 am

Having zero luck with any hack in the trainer working - even those which are coming up saying they've run sucessfully don't seem to do anything. 
Can't comment on the turbo-boost ones as I haven't unlocked it yet, but I feel like I'm falsely bumping up 'working' numbers by using the trainer when hacks don't seem to actually be working. 

RE: Eternal Quest: Ascended

Posted Jun 16, 2017 10:37 am

there's literally one hack to unlock turbo boost early (enable turbo button) lol
@neuromantic

also apply them hacks on main menu(before you play or just after a page refresh). More than half should still be working