Unlock Vote System
Hello
I did use a hack for "Slurpy Derpy" recently and wanted to thank the creator by voting it up. Then I saw I need at least 5 Posts in the Forum to unlock this feature.
So I headed over to the Forum, trying to start some serious discussion without senseless spaming like "thanks" and all that stuff.
But it looks like it's pretty hard to get any posts. There are so many old Threads I don't want to post in, because I don't want to get banned for necroing stuff.
Posting something on game related topics is not easy, too. Since the lasts posts are often old/outdated, too and I don't know what to write without getting banned.
So if someone can tell me which part of the Forum is more active, this would be great. I really want to unlock the vote feature, because if I use some hint/hack that works, I really want to say "thanks" by voting it up.
