KHUT works fine, but doesn't launch via Chrome
Clicking the Launch Trainer button does nothing.
11 posts
Clicking the Launch Trainer button does nothing.
If you want help you should post some more information XD and maybe follow the format listed here.
Oops, my bad XD
Trainer Version: 0.1.0.76
Operating System: Windows 10 x64
Browser: Google Chrome
Game: All Kongregate games I've tested so far
Im guessing the khut URL protocol didn't get registered for some reason. Try uninstalling completely and reinstalling and running the setup as an admin.
I thought you had to enable support via a menu option, not just installing the KHUT...
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
I thought you had to enable support via a menu option, not just installing the KHUT...
you are right, the menu can be opened by clicking on the axe in the khut.
I'm also guessing uninstalling is not enough, you need to manually clear the apps folder. I think it's a bad/old habit of the app that gets corrupted when you don't shut it down properly... but mine is pretty much a speculation at this point
I thought you had to enable support via a menu option, not just installing the KHUT...
My bad, wasn't aware it's not an automatic process
I thought you had to enable support via a menu option, not just installing the KHUT...
you are right, the menu can be opened by clicking on the axe in the khut.
I'm also guessing uninstalling is not enough, you need to manually clear the apps folder. I think it's a bad/old habit of the app that gets corrupted when you don't shut it down properly... but mine is pretty much a speculation at this point
i never see "enable support" in KHUT menu though.
I thought you had to enable support via a menu option, not just installing the KHUT...
you are right, the menu can be opened by clicking on the axe in the khut.
I'm also guessing uninstalling is not enough, you need to manually clear the apps folder. I think it's a bad/old habit of the app that gets corrupted when you don't shut it down properly... but mine is pretty much a speculation at this point
i never see "enable support" in KHUT menu though.
It's titled "Register URL Protocol". Good job at being a smart ass though.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
I thought you had to enable support via a menu option, not just installing the KHUT...
you are right, the menu can be opened by clicking on the axe in the khut.
I'm also guessing uninstalling is not enough, you need to manually clear the apps folder. I think it's a bad/old habit of the app that gets corrupted when you don't shut it down properly... but mine is pretty much a speculation at this point
i never see "enable support" in KHUT menu though.
It's titled "Register URL Protocol". Good job at being a smart ass though.
well, and thank's for that information smart people, i don't know we have an encyclopedia here. anyway i am just some sarcastic people that happen to pass by... so sorry for my uselesness....
I thought you had to enable support via a menu option, not just installing the KHUT...
you are right, the menu can be opened by clicking on the axe in the khut.
I'm also guessing uninstalling is not enough, you need to manually clear the apps folder. I think it's a bad/old habit of the app that gets corrupted when you don't shut it down properly... but mine is pretty much a speculation at this point
i never see "enable support" in KHUT menu though.
It's titled "Register URL Protocol". Good job at being a smart ass though.
It's been enabled since installing. I followed the instructions with care.