Skip to content
[Help]

KHUT works fine, but doesn't launch via Chrome

11 posts

The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 05/08/2017 6:40pm

I thought you had to enable support via a menu option, not just installing the KHUT...



you are right, the menu can be opened by clicking on the axe in the khut.

I'm also guessing uninstalling is not enough, you need to manually clear the apps folder. I think it's a bad/old habit of the app that gets corrupted when you don't shut it down properly... but mine is pretty much a speculation at this point

Zenwaichi Posted on: 05/08/2017 7:16pm
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 05/08/2017 6:40pm

I thought you had to enable support via a menu option, not just installing the KHUT...



you are right, the menu can be opened by clicking on the axe in the khut.

I'm also guessing uninstalling is not enough, you need to manually clear the apps folder. I think it's a bad/old habit of the app that gets corrupted when you don't shut it down properly... but mine is pretty much a speculation at this point


i never see "enable support" in KHUT menu though.

Something is wrong......
StUG III Posted on: 05/13/2017 11:37pm
Zenwaichi Posted on: 05/08/2017 7:16pm
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 05/08/2017 6:40pm

I thought you had to enable support via a menu option, not just installing the KHUT...



you are right, the menu can be opened by clicking on the axe in the khut.

I'm also guessing uninstalling is not enough, you need to manually clear the apps folder. I think it's a bad/old habit of the app that gets corrupted when you don't shut it down properly... but mine is pretty much a speculation at this point


i never see "enable support" in KHUT menu though.


It's titled "Register URL Protocol".  Good job at being a smart ass though.


 


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 05/13/2017 11:52pm
StUG III Posted on: 05/13/2017 11:37pm
Zenwaichi Posted on: 05/08/2017 7:16pm
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 05/08/2017 6:40pm

I thought you had to enable support via a menu option, not just installing the KHUT...



you are right, the menu can be opened by clicking on the axe in the khut.

I'm also guessing uninstalling is not enough, you need to manually clear the apps folder. I think it's a bad/old habit of the app that gets corrupted when you don't shut it down properly... but mine is pretty much a speculation at this point


i never see "enable support" in KHUT menu though.


It's titled "Register URL Protocol".  Good job at being a smart ass though.


 



well, and thank's for that information smart people, i don't know we have an encyclopedia here. anyway i am just some sarcastic people that happen to pass by... so sorry for my uselesness....

Something is wrong......
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 05/13/2017 11:52pm
StUG III Posted on: 05/13/2017 11:37pm
Zenwaichi Posted on: 05/08/2017 7:16pm
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 05/08/2017 6:40pm

I thought you had to enable support via a menu option, not just installing the KHUT...



you are right, the menu can be opened by clicking on the axe in the khut.

I'm also guessing uninstalling is not enough, you need to manually clear the apps folder. I think it's a bad/old habit of the app that gets corrupted when you don't shut it down properly... but mine is pretty much a speculation at this point


i never see "enable support" in KHUT menu though.


It's titled "Register URL Protocol".  Good job at being a smart ass though.


 



It's been enabled since installing. I followed the instructions with care.