Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 4
The brand new version. Come and play! Improved everything. We guarantee you will enjoy.
Auto-Post
7 posts
The brand new version. Come and play! Improved everything. We guarantee you will enjoy.
this is one of the games I'm not going to touch with a 10-foot pole, hacks or not. screw the badges!
There is a .sol in this thread that gets you all the badges, just download it and place it into the proper folder, it's as simple as tying your shoes.
i cant localitzate the .sol in my pc!!! why! with others i can do!
i cant localitzate the .sol in my pc!!! why! with others i can do!
What OS and what browser? We can't help you without some details.
Ahoy,
I've been working on getting every achievement (All songs perfecto, all bosses defeated on pro overkilled for EVERY song)
I have the Sea of Lava, uploading the .sol momentarily.
I hope you all enjoy it, I have absolutely everything, all 3 bonus songs, every guitar.
And it took a hell of a long time, because I literally had to play through every song a minimum of 7 times.
Godspeed.