Skip to content

Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 4

Auto-Post

This discussion is linked to Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 4. View game

7 posts

Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 4

Posted Sep 19, 2012 2:29 am

The brand new version. Come and play! Improved everything. We guarantee you will enjoy.

RE: Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 4

Posted Dec 10, 2013 4:55 pm
jlt314 Posted on: 12/08/2013 12:25pm

this is one of the games I'm not going to touch with a 10-foot pole, hacks or not. screw the badges!



theres a hack to auto-play, where all you do is listen to the music and get the badges.

RE: Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 4

Posted Dec 20, 2013 11:58 am
Skraper Posted on: 12/20/2013 5:57am

i cant localitzate the .sol in my pc!!! why! with others i can do!



What OS and what browser? We can't help you without some details.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!

RE: Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 4

Posted Dec 22, 2013 2:31 am

Ahoy,
I've been working on getting every achievement (All songs perfecto, all bosses defeated on pro overkilled for EVERY song)
I have the Sea of Lava, uploading the .sol momentarily. 
I hope you all enjoy it, I have absolutely everything, all 3 bonus songs, every guitar. 
And it took a hell of a long time, because I literally had to play through every song a minimum of 7 times.
Godspeed.