Skip to content
[Suggestion]

Side Chat for KongHacks

5 posts

Side Chat for KongHacks

Posted Jul 3, 2017 2:46 am

Is it possible to have a side chat in Kong hacks like we see in Kongregate? Since it would be nice to talk with people about current hacks or requests instantly in real-time. or just general chill time.
 

RE: Side Chat for KongHacks

Posted Jul 3, 2017 4:13 am


I am almost sure there is already a konghack chat on the homepage... almost nobody uses it as a chat though, more like group emails(people don answer instantly)

RE: Side Chat for KongHacks

Posted Jul 5, 2017 6:31 am

I'm an idiot didn't even notice it, but why not have separate server chats for each game site?

RE: Side Chat for KongHacks

Posted Jul 5, 2017 10:30 am
Iberisdiablo Posted on: 07/05/2017 2:31am

I'm an idiot didn't even notice it, but why not have separate server chats for each game site?


Frankly, that's retarded.  For starters, I have no idea what you mean by "have separate server chats for each game site."  Like, multiple chat servers, or different chat rooms for kongregate, facebook, etc.?

Chat is barely used at all, so splitting it up would basically end it.  If you don't like that we have 1 ghost town of a chat room and instead want a dozen even more dead chat rooms, you're at the wrong place.


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez