Skip to content

The Ice Temple

This discussion is linked to The Ice Temple. View game

2 posts

The Ice Temple

Posted Apr 7, 2012 3:23 am

I only tested my hacks on first level, post here if something else needs doing

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: The Ice Temple

Posted Apr 13, 2012 4:39 pm

double jump:
d0 66 ?? ?? 27 ab 2a 12 06 00 00 29 d0 66 ?? ?? 76 2a 12 06 00 00 29 d0 66 ?? ?? 76
d0 66 ?? ?? 27 ab 2a 12 00 00 00 29 d0 66 ?? ?? 76 2a 12 00 00 00 29 d0 66 ?? ?? 76