Skip to content

Crusader of the Lost Idols

Missing Hack ?

2 posts

Crusader of the Lost Idols

Posted Aug 19, 2017 7:28 am

Hello all, 
I just joined the Kong Hack community and I was looking for a few hack around, I noted for one game in particular, Crusader of the Lost Idols, that there were hack that were Kong Hack Ultra only and some that were not tagged KHU. Notably the SpeedHack that everyone is saying is "the hack to get". My problem is that I have installed KHU and found all the Hack that are KHU only but I can't seem to find a way to get the other hacks ?

Did I miss something important somewhere ?

Neopatch

RE: Crusader of the Lost Idols

Posted Aug 19, 2017 9:35 am

the ones not available on the khut are more like tips than hacks. They tell what to look for in cheat engine or your memory editor of choice to find something