Skip to content
[Help]

a strange KH problem

New Guy issue, aka a WTF moment

5 posts

a strange KH problem

Posted Sep 15, 2017 4:34 am

Hello there! I'm new to this site. I created an account, used a hack, and wanted to vote.
​however, once I voted, the vote was refused, as I apparently had less than 5 points.

​okay, what?

​I've been on the site longer, and have made some posts to the forums, and have not tested to see if this is still true, but...

​apparently, 100 is less than 5, who would have thought?

RE: a strange KH problem

Posted Sep 16, 2017 3:56 pm
bonzey Posted on: 09/15/2017 12:34am

Hello there! I'm new to this site. I created an account, used a hack, and wanted to vote.
​however, once I voted, the vote was refused, as I apparently had less than 5 points.

​okay, what?

​I've been on the site longer, and have made some posts to the forums, and have not tested to see if this is still true, but...

​apparently, 100 is less than 5, who would have thought?


The message says POSTS not POINTS, and at this time of writing, you have 7 POSTS, fuckass.  I'll resolve your points issue for you though. :D


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez